100+ Savage Instagram Captions


100+ Savage Instagram Captions.

Savage instagram captions.There is best collection of savage instagram captions.100+ savage instagram captions,I am sharing with you.Savage Captions For Instagram.

Savage Instagram Captions

Savage Instagram Captions.

1. If you can not handle me at my worst, you do not deserve me at my best✌🔥.
2. It's not necessary for everyone to like me.Not everyone matters!
3. Too blessed to be stressed.
4. I'm cool. PS: You're not.
5. Sorry not sorry
6. You are the puzzle piece to my Lego house✌😍. Basically,useless.
7. My heels are higher than most people's standards.
8. Treat me like an option, and I will dump you like a choice✌
9. Don't test my patience, I have screenshots🤣😏.
10. When I get up in the morning, even the devil cries.
11. You cannot expect the world to be fair to you if you are fair.Would you expect a lion not to eat just because you didn't eat him?
12. Honey, even raccoons have standards.
13. Is your trashcan jealous of the garbage that comes out of your mouth?
14. Bro, you have an entire life to be stupid. Take a day off.
15. Tell me when I asked for your opinion?

Savage, Badass Captions for
Instagram.

1. I'm all that you want, but cannot have.
2. Don't try to study me; you're sure to fail!
3. I m not weird. I'm a limited edition.
4. Badass with a good ass.
5. Don't let part-time people stay in your life, for the whole time.
6. My friend list is small because quality matters over quantity.
7. Life may not be perfect, but my makeup is always🔥✌.
8. You're the best version of yourself.
9. Don't settle for being someone else, when you can be the best you.
10. Behind my innocent face and pouty selfies, there's a wild streak hidden inside.
11. You cannot afford my swag
12. No thanks, I don't need your approval to be the REAL me.
13. I may be kind, but I ain't weak.
14. All that matters is your own happiness. You weren't made to please everybody.
15. I m gold, but if you prefer cheaper materials, then it's fine.
16. You can judge me when you get perfect.

Savage Captions for Instagram.

1. They told mel couldn't that's whyl did.
2. Not always 'Available' you can try your luck.
3. Silent people have the loudest minds.
4. Never settle.
5. Don't try to follow me. I'm already lost.
6. Be a warrior and not a worrier.
7. l am whole am today because of the choice I made yesterday.
8. You cannot spell awesoME without ME.
9. Losing is not an option. You either win or you learn.
10. Don't copy. Pick your own style.
11. Successful people never worry about what others are doing
12. Either you control your attitude or it controls you😏😏.
13. I will either find a way or make one.
14. Never change in order for people to like you. Just be you are and the real people will always love the real you.
15. Does my sparkle burn your eyes?

Savage, Badass Captions for
Instagram.

1. Success is the best revenge.
2. I m not a people-person until I had my first cup of coffee.
3. Karma has no expiry date.
4. You are dating my ex, cool! I've got some leftover sandwiches for you to finish.
5. Do strange things with weird people.
6. Be BOLD or Italic.Never,regular.
7. I may have faked many an orgasm, but never sarcasm.
8. You bring out my inner serial killer.
9. You seldom come across well behaved women in history books.
10. You're as useless as the "g' in "lasagna."
11. I'm not after your man. I'm after your snacks.#foodieforlife
12. You may be an expert in Photoshop. But, you can't add personality to your clicks.
13. Eat, drink and be merry -for tomorrow, you may diet.
14. When I doubt choose Tacos!
15. I'm yet to meet a piece of chocolate that I didn't love.

Savage, Badass Captions for
Instagram

1. Cinderella never wished for a prince. All she asked was for a new dress and a good evening out.
2. Warning-I randomly break into songs. just like a Disney movie.
3. You still love me? Well, I don't blame you. If I were you, I'd still love me.
4. No time for temporary people.
5. Got no time to deal with your bullshit.
6. I don't do mornings.
7. I'm not short. I'm fun size.
8. Good girls may be made of sugar, spice, and
9. everything nice. But, the interesting girls are made of whiskey and ice.
10. I'm sunshine in a hurricane.
11. Never do the same mistake twice........unless he's smokin' hot.
12. All you need are a pair of heels, and your life changes.Cinderella is proof for that.
13. l am Prada; I don't waste my time on Crocs.
14. I'd rather be alone than be surrounded by blubbering idiots.
15. Note to self: You good, get going
Savage, Badass Captions for
Instagram
1. Fuck what others think, do what makes you happy.
2. I'm not picky. I have refined tastes.
3. You cannot do epic things with an average attitude.
4. Here's proof, that I'm the selfie queen.
5. I don't need your approval. I've got mine.
6. I'm like a speeding bulet that you cannot catch.
7. I am queen, without a king.
8. Don't make yourself easy to understand. Give them something to ponder.
9. The more I get to know my self, the more people l hate.
10. My attitude may be savage, but my heart's in the right place😍❤❤.
11. Not worried about what other people may think. Coz, I know who lam, and I'm proud of what I see in me.
12. I'm cute, and I know it.
13. I may be cold as ice. But, in the right hands, I melt.
14. I may be grace, but I won't hesitate to punch you in the face.
15. I know vodka may not be the answer, but it was worth the shot.

Savage Instagram Captions

1. If I swallow scrabble pieces and barf it out, that would still make a better statement than what you speak.
2. Let's just say Darwin would not have written about evolution had he met you first.
3. I was feeling dumb, but then I thought I am at least smarter than you.
4. Move, peasants.
5. l use sass like an overly excited kid uses confetti.
6. Making 'em stop and stare.
7. Where ya lookin'? I'm the view
8. I like my chocolate how I like myself. Dark, bitter and too classy for you.
9. I rolled my eyes up so hard I have become Mad Eye Moody
10. You are so plastic, even China denied they made you.
11. I know my personality is lit.
12. You were better in my worst nightmares.
13. I feel like my attitude has an attitude of itself.
14. You know, hating me won't make your sad life any better.
15. I'm simple to understand. Like quantum physics.
Savage Instagram Captions

Post a Comment

0 Comments