Best Instagram Captions from Song Lyrics 2021

Song Lyrics for Instagram Captions 2021

Did you like Songs Lyrics in Instagram Caption?If yes than today i am sharing the best collections of songs lyrics that you can use in Instagram Captions.Best Instagram Captions from Song Lyrics 2021

Lyrics As Captions

Yes You can use lyrics as captions on Instagram.
Songs lyrics are basically the fellings of love and other emotions, Some Song Lyrics can express your feelings through messages.
Some songs have heart touching lyrics.Some lyrics shows the condition that you are facing.Some Songs have lyrics about Friends and Faimly.
There are many songs lyrics that can express any situation in few words.

Lyrics Captions

Below I share some so well and best songs lyrics that you can use in your Instagram Captions.Lyrics Captions make your picture so attractive and it attract the people to visit your profile.
This collection contains beautiful phrases and lyrics of songs and express every kind of situation including love, Friendship, rain, smile and fun.


Cool Song Lyrics for Instagram Captions 2021


  1. Even though you’re fed up, you gotta keep your head upTupac 
  2. l am not Jasmine. I am Aladdin-Wajid Ali.
  3. Nothing can stop me. I’m all the way up Fat joe 
  4. Got so many chains they call me Chaining Tatum Drake 
  5. The day you left me an angel cried.
  6. Didn’t they tell you I was savage?Rihanna 
  7. Work it, make it, do it, makes us: harder, better, faster, strongerDaft Punk 
  8. I'd like to stay here for a while and go wildMaia Vidal My excuse is that I'm young Drake 
  9. I'm an ordinary person but I’m paidLil Boosie 
  10. You make me so happy, it turns back to sad Taylor Swift 
  11. Truth comes out when we're blacking outRita Ora Sometimes the wrong ones are just what you need Phoebe Ryan 
  12. It won’t be easy, but I'm down for the ride Jessie J. 
  13. If I was you, I'd wanna be me too Meghan Train.
  14. She acts like summer and walks like rain Train---Wajid Ali.
  15. This love will be the death of me; but I know I'll die happily; Selena Gomez, Come&Get it

Best lyrical captions to express friendship 2021


  1. You made me feel alive.
  2. Until I reached the point of no return; Justin Bieber. Never say Never 
  3. I will never say never! I will fight till forever! ; Justin Bieber. Never say Never 
  4. I be trying to chill. They be trying to sour the thrill 
  5. No pun intended. was raised by the power of Will; Justin Bieber, Never say Never 
  6. My heart is blind but I don't care,because when I'm with you everything has disappeared; Justin Bieber, Love me 
  7. Send me your Location, Let's focus on communicating.
  8. But I'll keep your number saves ‘cause I hope one day you'll get the sense to call me.
  9. Keep smiling and keep shining. Knowing you can always count on me. for sure, that's what friends are for; Dionne Warwick , that’s what friends are for 
  10. In good times and bad times. Ill be on your side forever more. That's what friends are for :Dionne Warwick . that's what friends are for

Meaningful Songs Lyrics For Instagram Captions 2021


  1. Can you feel this energy, this is the start of something great. 
  2. But who cares. who cares. this is our year. 
  3. You'd say you'd stay. but then you'd run. 
  4. Damn, cold world. I never thought I’d see the day that you’re my old girl. 
  5. It’s beauty in the struggle, ugliness in the success. 
  6. Anything I do, I want to do it well. 
  7. We don't always say what we mean.
  8. Ain't no tears left to cry.
  9. Fell in love through photograph. 
  10. You're such a dream to me.

Meaningful Lyrics For Instagram Captions 2021

  1. Stop and stare like a sculpture. 
  2. Meditate, don't medicate. 
  3. Somebody shoulda told me it would be like this. 
  4. I just sit back on cool and watch my paper stack. 
  5. Will you want me when you're sober. 
  6. I will call you when the party is over. 
  7. Never believe the lies they feed you. 
  8. People congratulate me. Ijust tell them God is good. 
  9. I'd rather be happy being myself than sad trying to please everyone. 
  10. My life accelerated but had to wait my turn. But then I redecorated. that means my tables turn. 

Lyrics for Instagram Captions 2021

  1. I'm free, falling all in ou. 
  2. I may be far. but never gone. 
  3. But he's such a pretty liar. 
  4. I'm in love with you and all these little things that are connected to you. 
  5. With your love, no one can drag me down. 
  6. Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
  7. Can we fall one more time? 
  8. Midnight driving with the windows down.
  9. Forever, you are mine; Baby I am addicted ; Selena Gomez, Come & Get it.
  10. Feelings can't be measured.
  11. Come out and Play.
  12. Just say goodnight and go. 
  13. Thank you, next.

Romantic Lyrics Instagram Captions 2021

  1. Singing me my favorite song. 
  2. Take a piece of my heart and make it all your own. 
  3. Maybe, I'm just a kid in love. 
  4. I get a little bit nervous around you. 
  5. My mind is still wrapped around you. 
  6. l was hoping that I could get lost in your paradise. 
  7. But half of you is not enough for me. 
  8. Just remember the way that we lay under the stars#WajidAli. 
  9. Be my summer in a winter day love. 
  10. I'm obsessed with her, yeah. 
  11. And my heart started to race. 
  12. Should've told you not to go. 
  13. You are the muse in the back of my mind. 
  14. What if my dad is right, and he says that you’re the one.
  15. No matter what you say, I won’t love you less.

Lyrical captions for the Instagram 2021


  1. You played through my mind like a symphony; Singer Selena Gomez . Song love you like a love song 
  2. There is no way to describe what you do to me' Singer Selena Gomez . Song love you like a love song 
  3. You are magical, lyrical, beautiful; Singer Selena Gomez . Song love you like a love song 
  4. Music to my heart that is what you are, A song that goes on and on; Singer Selena Gomez , Song love you like a love song 
  5. We can dance until we die, You and | ; Singer Kate Perry Song Teenage Dream 
  6. You make me feel like living a teenage dream; Kate Perry, Teenage Dream 
  7. The way you turn me on I cannot sleep: Kate Perry, Teenage Dream 
  8. My heart stops when you look at me; Kate Perry, Teenage Dream 
  9. I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece; Kate Perry, Teenage Dream 
  10. This love ain't finish yet ; Selena Gomez, Come & Get it 

Read Also :-  Naya Ek Rishta Paida Kyun Karein Hum – Jaun Elia Poetry

Post a Comment

0 Comments