120+ Instagram Love Captions 2021 - Best Instagram Captions

       LOVE CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM

120+ Instagram Love Captions

1.I need you here,here right now.I'm Breaking down without you "Love".

2.I will stay even it hurts me a lot because "I LOVE YOU".
3.Once I fall in love my world is full  of you.
5.Stay with me and I will hold u forever.
6.Hii can we comeback to the day our love was right.
7.I act like I don't care but its hurt.
8.All I want is you.
9.You are suddenly beautiful.
10.YOU are perfect in my eyes.
11.Do everything with a good heart expect nothing in return and you will never be disappointed.💕
12.When someone loves you,they don't have to say it. He can tell by the way they treat you.❤
13.My largest fear is that.You will see me the way I see myself Wajid🖤
14.The most wonderful art is the picture of happiness in your heart❤
15.Wear your smile For someone💓
16.Bad times don't last.Happiness is always going to come back Wajid Ali😍
17.I learned that people leave even if they have promised a thousand times that they won't💓
18.A flower does not think of competting to the flower next to it. It just blooms.❤
19.Great deeds will be more remembered than material things
20.Nothing makes me happy as when someone says to me 'I an beautiful' that word is a gift ❤
21.Great deeds will be more remembered than material things
22.You flew off the wings of my heart and left me flightless❤
23.If i had a flower for everytime i thought of you i could walk in my garden FOREVER💕
24.Kindness is like a cup of tea, it warms everybody heart❤
25.Always show your concern to everyone beacause god counts every helping to other and rich to others💕
26.Your situation right now is only temporary everything can change and the best is yet to come🌸
27.I may not be the right one,but I always try to be a perfect one..🌹
28.God will guide you no matter what
29.Prayer is the best armor against all trial.
30.I found happiness in you.
120+ Instagram Love Captions

31.You can't win at everything but you can try
32.As long as I can handle my sadness I am not going to share it to anyone.
33.Is there someone who's even proud of having a person like me?
34.And suddenly, we were strangers again.
35.I choose to make the rest of my life, the best of my life.
36.I believe in romance. I have a deep love and be loved.
37.An active learner, dreamer, and goal oriented individual.
38.This profile belongs to a lost soul.
39.I try to find myself while life puts me down.
40.I Just leave sparkles wherever I go. I’m magical.
41.Don’t pity me, because I am single. Respect me, because I know my worth.
42.“I am sorry for seeking too much of your attention.”

Ocean Style Instagram Captions

43.The beach gives me porpoise.
44.The ocean soothes the soul.
45.I’m a true OCEANHOLIC!
46.As endless as the ocean, As timeless as the tides.
47.May your joys be as deep as the ocean.
48.The beach gives me porpoise.
49.It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.
50.Nobody's gonna stop you from being you but yourself.
51.Good vibes happen on the tides.
52.Palm trees ocean breeze salt air and sunkissed hair.
53.That crazy little sun of a beach.

Sunshine Instagram Love Captions

120+ Instagram Love Captions

54.When you can not find the sunshine, be the sunshine!
55.
56.Nothing but blue skies.
57.Sunshine is my favorite accessory chasing the sun.
58.You are my sunshine
59.Let’s shine every day.
60.I'm a better person when I'm tan.
61.You can't blend in when you were born to stand out
62.Stay prepared. Opportunities are coming.
63.Be young, be dope, be proud.
64.Underestimate me. That'll be fun.
65.Sunshine mixed, with a little hurricane
66.You light up my dark world
67.No one can cage me.Because I have the wings to fly high.
68.I don’t believe in fate. I create my own fate.
69.Life becomes easier when you remove the unnecessary people from it.

Best Instagram Love Captions

70.You're the person to me whom Im willing to suffer for
71.I’m a wonder. A wonder of wonders.
72.I find the bliss of life in simplicity.
73.I can’t just give up my class.
74.You will be okay, storms don't last forever.
75.To those who likes me, confess now while im still single.
76.My best friend is me, and I take good care of me.
77.You are worthy exactly as you are.
78.Im a spark and you're a boom
79.Your voice is my favorite sound
80.I can't stop shining
81.Sometimes the nightmares we face are the dreams we used to chase.
82.I may look innocent but I screenshot a lot
83.I don't know how to act my age. I've never been this age before
84.Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
85.Make mistakes, it’s better than faking perfection.
86.I know I’m lucky that I’m so cute.
87.It’s so beautiful when a boy smiles.
88.I don’t always surf the internet, but when I do, eyebrows!
89.I think you are lacking Vitamin me!
90.Find me where the wild things are.
91.I am a fairy tale, written in just different styles and languages.
92.There’s a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.
93.Don’t hold your breath just by watching me.
94.No more break up's please.
95.I don’t wait for the miracles rather I bound miracles to take place.
96.I am worthy. Try me.
97.Life goes on, with or without you.
98.See? I can slay.
99.Thick thighs and pretty eyes

100.Life never gives me a chance to be sad


Lovely Instagram Captions


101.

I like you at the same time I hate you

102.I decide the vibe
103.50% Savage. 50% Sweetness.
104.Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness.
105.I sure am handsome. I can’t lie. This is one handsome guy.
106.Find a boy who stares at you like you are the prettiest Demon he's ever seen in his life.
107.This day, a Queen was born.
108.You can't just escape my thoughts.
109.I am like quantum physics.
110.I got beauty. I got class.
111.I am cool but summer made me hot!
112.Childhood is over. But acting like a child isn’t.
113.You are never fully dressed until you wear a smile.
114.I am not a player, I’m the game.
115.Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
116.Feel like, I am the king of the world.
117.I am the master of my domain
118.My happiness is when i'm with you.
119."You'll never find someone like me, that's a promise."
120.Biggest fear: losing you.
121.Beautiful things never seek for attention. Just bloom naturally.
122.You are the risk I always wanted to take.
123.I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
124.I don't need dreams because I already have you.
125.Make me Smile. It's quite easy to do, all I need is a glimpse of you.

                      MY BLOG

INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS is the best site where you can find awesome and amazing captions.Captions play important role on social media.Everyone wants to make attraction in their pictures,So they use captions.You can also use our captions collection for Friends,Faimly,Love etc.

                       ABOUT AUTHOR

My name is WAJID ALI LAKHO.I created this blog for those who wants the awesome captions for their pictures and love ones.I saw some people who can not explain their feelings,emotion and love to someone and can not find the suitable wordings and sentence to explain.Here i share some amazing collections of captions and wishes for you.I Hope you like my collection that I made by my hardworking.
Thanks.
WajidAliLakho
120+ Instagram Love Captions


Post a Comment

2 Comments